Call for Abstract
18th Annual Congress on Pharmaceutics & Drug Delivery Systems, will be organized around the theme “Future Prospective and New Era Technologies in Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery”
Euro Pharmaceutics 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Euro Pharmaceutics 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
To improve therapeutic responses against tumors, various drug delivery systems have been developed. Recently, core-shell structure of polymeric micelles or nanoparticles consisting of hydrophilic and hydrophobic groups has been suggested a drug delivery system. In aqueous phase, their hydrophobic cores are surrounded by hydrophilic shell, because hydrophobic core can occur an intermolecular association within micelles or nanoparticles.
- Track 1-1Chemotherapy
- Track 1-2Anti-Cancer Drug Discovery and Development
- Track 1-3Types of Cancer
- Track 1-4Cancer Medicine- Bio pharma Industry
- Track 1-5Neural Drug Delivery
Biopharmaceutics is well-defined as the study of factors influencing the rate and amount of drug that reaches the systemic circulation and the use of this information to optimize the therapeutic efficacy of the drug products.Biologic Drugs are genetically arisen from a living organism, such as a virus, protein, to maintain the body’s natural response to infections and diseases.
- Track 2-1Biological Drugs
- Track 2-2Generic Biological Drugs
- Track 2-3Advances in Biological products
- Track 2-4Applied Biopharmaceutics
- Track 2-5Pharmacokinetics of drugs
- Track 2-6Efficacy of drug products
The core objective in drug design is to foresee whether a given particle will bind to a target and if so how unequivocally. Molecular mechanics or molecular dynamics are commonly used to predict the conformation of the little particle and to model conformational changes in the biological targets that may happen when the little molecules ties to it. The corrective reaction of a drug relies on the cooperation of drug molecules with cell on cell membrane related biological events at receptor sites in concentration dependent manner.
- Track 3-1Drug Targeting
- Track 3-2Drug Designing
- Track 3-3Drug Toxicity
- Track 3-4Drug Design strategies for targeting G-protein-coupled receptors
- Track 3-5Computer Aided Drug Design
- Track 3-6HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted infections
- Track 3-7Rational Drug Design
Pharmaceutical technology is the piece of equipment of scientific knowledge or technology to pharmacy, pharmacology, and the pharmaceutical industry. It excludes design, techniques, and instrumentation in the manufacture, preparation, compounding, dispensing, packaging, and accumulating of narcotic and other preparations used in diagnostic and determinative procedures and in the treatment of patients.
- Track 4-1Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Track 4-2Pharmaceutical Technology Assessment
- Track 4-3Quality assurance
- Track 4-4Pharmaceutical industry
- Track 4-5Pharmaceutical Packaging and labeling
- Track 4-6Pharmacological Technology advances
- Track 4-7Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
The Novel Drug delivery systems are the edifice by which a drug is delivered can have a important effect on its efficacy. Every drugs have an optimum concentration range within which maximum benefit is derived, and concentrations above or below this range can be toxic or produce no Local Drug Delivery Systems benefit at all. On the other pointer, the very slow development in the efficacy of the management of modest diseases, has suggested a growing need for a multidisciplinary approach to the delivery of therapeutics to targets in tissues
- Track 5-1Targeted Drug Delivery Systems
- Track 5-2Transmucosal Drug Delivery Systems
- Track 5-3Modified Drug Delivery Systems
- Track 5-4Transdermal Drug Delivery Systems
- Track 5-5Magnetically Induced Drug Delivery System
- Track 5-6Sustained Drug Delivery Systems
- Track 5-7Local Drug Delivery Systems
- Track 5-8Ocular Drug Delivery Systems
Nano medicine is the medical application of nanotechnology. Nano medicine shows from the useful applications of nanomaterial’s and biological devices, to Nano electronic biosensors, and even possible future applications of molecular nanotechnology such as biological machines. Current complications for Nano medicine involve understanding the issues related to toxicity and environmental impact of nanoscale materials.
- Track 6-1Nano chemistry
- Track 6-2Nano Physics
- Track 6-3Molecular Nanotechnology
- Track 6-4Nanoparticles
- Track 6-5Nano Biomechanics and Nanomedicine
- Track 6-6Advancement in Nanotechnology
- Track 6-7Gold Nanoparticles
- Track 6-8Nano Micro-Particles
- Track 6-9Carbon Nano-tubes
Pharmaceutics is the research of acquaintances between Preformulation, pharmaceutical plan, conveyance, mien and clinical reaction. The essential unsteadiness nature of another medication will modify its coveted frame into undesired shape when exhibited in a reasonable measurements frame with the excipient/s upon capacity. There are more than 1400 sustained or controlled discharge drugs have been affirmed everywhere throughout the world. Pharmaceutical meetings talk about the condition of-craftsmanship innovation being connected and include progresses in definition considers.
- Track 7-1Pre-formulation in Drug Development
- Track 7-2Product Design to commercial dosage form
- Track 7-3Preclinical formulations
- Track 7-4Biopharmaceutical support in formulation
- Track 7-5Types of formulation
- Track 7-6Intracellular Drug Delivery Systems
- Track 7-7Major challenges in Drug Development
A few device, apparatus, application, software, material or other article, whether used only or in blend, together with any accessories, including the software intended by its manufacturer to be used specifically for diagnostic and/or therapeutic purposes.
- Track 8-1Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Track 8-2Biomedical Instrumentation Measurements
- Track 8-3Quality by Design (QBD)
- Track 8-4Ophthalmic and ENT Instruments
- Track 8-5Ultrasonography
- Track 8-6Positron-Emission Tomographic (PET) Scanning
- Track 8-7Measurement of Blood Flow and Cardiac Output
Research & Development is essential in all industries. And, when it arises to the Biopharmaceutical research industry, R&D services not only generates income for the companies involved in the research but it often brings results in lives being set aside, or at least enhancement in patient's lives. The development for lots of companies involves the perfect Pharmaceutical research & development. Research and Development RD is crucial for the growth and future success of research based Pharma companies to maintain their RD organizations efficient pharmaceutical companies started to hedge the potential of open innovation to cut RD costs and to access external knowledge.
- Track 9-1Pharmaceutical Policy
- Track 9-2Research and Development
- Track 9-3Quality Control
By definition Industrial Pharmacy is a discipline which consist of manufacturing, development, marketing and distribution of drug products including quality assurance of these activities. This comprehensive research area relates to different functions in pharmaceutical industry and having contact areas with engineering and economics.
Pharmacognosy is the study of medicines or crude drugs formed from natural sources such as plants, microbes, and animals.
- Track 10-1Regulatory Affairs
- Track 10-2Quality Assurance
- Track 10-3Drug Development and Drug Formulation
- Track 10-4Pharma marketing & Business Development
- Track 10-5Marine Pharmacognosy
- Track 10-6Medical Ethnobotany
- Track 10-7Phytotherapy
- Track 10-8Traditional medicine inspired drug discovery
Medicinal chemistry is a discipline at the implication of chemistry, particularly synthetic organic chemistry, and pharmacology and various other biological specialties, where they are involved with design, chemical synthesis and development for flea market of pharmaceutical agents. The arrival of newer high powered computational capabilities was one catalyst for this approach. to succeed in the discovery process medicinal chemists have to implement these initial important tasks: identification of lead molecules which have the desired biological activity using new technologies such as successes and combinatorial chemistry
- Track 11-1Natural Products Drug Discovery
- Track 11-2Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Track 11-3Structured and fragment based Drug Design
- Track 11-4Molecular Modeling
- Track 11-5Pro Drug synthesis & Drug Targeting
- Track 11-6Current Research in Medicinal Chemistry
- Track 11-7Drug Discovery & Development
The biomaterials and drug delivery focuses on the synthesis, fabrication, and evaluation of biomaterials, including nanomaterial’s for important applications in biomedicine. Our research efforts give emphasis to the development of new or improved biomaterials with valuable physical, chemical, and biological properties..Controlled delivery of therapeutic molecules to battered tissue remains one of the greatest challenges facing the translation of novel drug therapeutics.
- Track 12-1Drug-processing devices
- Track 12-2RNAi-enabled biomaterials
- Track 12-3Theranostic delivery
- Track 12-4Polymeric hydro-gels for drug delivery
- Track 12-5For islet delivery
- Track 12-6Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
Drug delivery defines the tactic and approach to delivering medicine or and different xenobiotics to their site of action inside an organism, with the goal of achieving a therapeutic outcome. Teething troubles with pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics area necessary concerns for drug delivery. Designing and developing novel drug delivery systems, with helpfulness on their application to sickness conditions.
- Track 13-1CNS Delivery
- Track 13-2Liposomes
- Track 13-3Major Challenges in Drug Delivery
- Track 13-4Drug Development
- Track 13-5Encapsulation
- Track 13-6Micro emulsions
- Track 13-7Future aspects of Drug Delivery
Pharmaceutical and biotechnological analysis influences protein drug delivery systems by reputation based on their various therapeutic applications. In effect and potent action of the proteins/peptides makes them the drugs of choice for the treatment of numerous diseases. Main investigation topics in protein delivery include the preservation of proteins in delivery devices and the design of appropriate target-specific protein carriers.
- Track 14-1Peptidal drug delivery
- Track 14-2Cell therapy
- Track 14-3Polymers for delivery of proteins
- Track 14-4Cell-penetrating and cell-targeting
- Track 14-5Peptide Vector for Biologics Brain Delivery
- Track 14-6Controlled release system for Protein Delivery
- Track 14-7Protein Formulation & Aggregation
Pharmaceutical Business is perfect for understudies keen on taking in the business and administration side of social insurance and the pharmaceutical business. It gives compact focus on the essential normal sciences, joining organic and pharmaceutical science coursework with advertising and general administration thinks about. The program prepares apprentices for an collection of professions, including pharmaceutical deals; human services and wellbeing data administration; nourishment, medication and therapeutic gadget industry administrative perceptions; and drug store dispersion frameworks improvement and usage.
Pharmacodynamics is the significance that drugs have on the main part; while pharmacokinetics is the study of the way in which drugs move through the body during absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion. Pharmacokinetics influences decisions over the route of administration. For drugs to products their effects they must interact with the body. This can precede in several behaviors and depends on the properties of the drug, and will be discussed later in this chapter. Pharmacokinetics influences decisions over the route of administration. The processes that occur after drug admin can be broke down into four distinct areas (known as ADME).
- Track 16-1ADME
- Track 16-2Model of pharmacokinetics
- Track 16-3Toxicodynamics
- Track 16-4Ecotoxicology
- Track 16-5Clinical pharmacokinetics
- Track 16-6Multicellular pharmacodynamics
Vaccine is a invention that produces immunity against a disease. Vaccines can prevent diseases and are very effective. Vaccine organizes the host immune system to prevent viral infection.it can break the chain of transmission. Vaccines provide active and passive immunity. Vaccines are equipped of the entire disease-causing microorganisms or some of its components. Smallpox vaccine is the first success vaccine. Immunotherapy is the action that uses certain parts of a person’s immune system to fight diseases such as cancer.
Bioavailability is a elementary estimate device since it decides the right measurements for non-intravenous organization of a medication. In clinical research initiations, the bioavailability of a medication is a key factor to be estimated in Phase 1 and Phase 2 of clinical trials.Bioequivalence is a term in pharmacokinetics used to review the normal in vivo organic equality of two exclusive arrangements of a medication.
- Track 18-1Route of administration
- Track 18-2Factors influencing bioavailability
- Track 18-3Hepatic first-pass effect
- Track 18-4In vitro Bioequivalence
- Track 18-5Therapeutic index
- Track 18-6Clinical trial formulations
Pharmaceutical chemistry is the study of drugs, and it consists of drug development. This comprises drug discovery, delivery, absorption, metabolism, and more. There are components of biomedical analysis, pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics. Pharmaceutical chemistry effort is frequently done in a lab setting. Pharmaceutical chemistry includes treatments and remedies for disease, analytical techniques, pharmacology, metabolism, quality assurance, and drug chemistry.
Pharmaceutical Microbiology is one of the theoretical branches of Microbiology. It is the study of microorganisms related with the manufacture of pharmaceuticals like minimizing the microorganisms growth in a processed environment, removing microorganisms and their by-products like endotoxin and exotoxin from water and other materials, and make sure the finished pharmaceutical product sterility.
Pharmacovigilance (PV) is defined as the science and events relating to the detection, assessment, understanding and prevention of adverse effects or any other drug-related problem. WHO established that one Programme for International Drug Monitoring in response to the thalidomide disaster detected in 1961.The aims of PV are to enhance patient care and patient safety in relation to the use of medicines; and to maintenance public health programmes by providing reliable, balanced information for the effective assessment of the risk-benefit profile of medicines.
- Track 21-1Drug safety
- Track 21-2Clinical and preclinical trails
- Track 21-3Bioassay and its types
- Track 21-4Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management