Call for Abstract
19th Annual Congress on Pharmaceutics & Drug Delivery Systems, will be organized around the theme “To set the right standards in the field of Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery systems”
Euro Pharmaceutics 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Euro Pharmaceutics 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Pharmaceutical technology is the piece of equipment of scientific knowledge or technology to pharmacy, pharmacology, and the pharmaceutical industry. It excludes design, techniques, and instrumentation in the manufacture, preparation, compounding, dispensing, packaging, and accumulating of narcotic and other preparations used in diagnostic and determinative procedures and in the treatment of patients.
- Track 1-1Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Track 1-2Pharmaceutical Technology Assessment
- Track 1-3Quality assurance
- Track 1-4Pharmacological Technology advances
- Track 1-5Pharmaceutical industry
- Track 1-6Pharmaceutical Packaging and labeling
- Track 1-7Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
The core objective in drug design is to foresee whether a given particle will bind to a target and if so how unequivocally. Molecular mechanics or molecular dynamics are commonly used to predict the conformation of the little particle and to model conformational changes in the biological targets that may happen when the little molecules ties to it.
- Track 2-1Drug Targeting
- Track 2-2Drug Toxicity
- Track 2-3Drug Designing
- Track 2-4Drug Design strategies for targeting G-protein-coupled receptors
- Track 2-5Biological Targets
- Track 2-6Rational Drug Design
- Track 2-7Computer Aided Drug Design
- Track 2-8HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted infections
Biopharmaceutics is well-defined as the study of factors influencing the rate and amount of drug that reaches the systemic circulation and the use of this information to optimize the therapeutic efficacy of the drug products.Biologic Drugs are genetically arisen from a living organism, such as a virus, protein, to maintain the body’s natural response to infections and diseases.
- Track 3-1Biological drugs
- Track 3-2Generic biological drugs
- Track 3-3Advances in biological products
- Track 3-4Applied biopharmaceutics
- Track 3-5Pharmacokinetics of drugs
- Track 3-6Efficacy of drug products
To improve therapeutic responses against tumors, various drug delivery systems have been developed. Recently, core-shell structure of polymeric micelles or nanoparticles consisting of hydrophilic and hydrophobic groups has been suggested a drug delivery system. In aqueous phase, their hydrophobic cores are surrounded by hydrophilic shell, because hydrophobic core can occur an intermolecular association within micelles or nanoparticles.
- Track 4-1Chemotherapy
- Track 4-2Anti-Cancer Drug Discovery and Development
- Track 4-3Types of Cancer
- Track 4-4Cancer Medicine- Bio pharma Industry
- Track 4-5Neural Drug Delivery
The Novel Drug delivery systems are the edifice by which a drug is delivered can have a important effect on its efficacy. Every drugs have an optimum concentration range within which maximum benefit is derived, and concentrations above or below this range can be toxic or produce no Local Drug Delivery Systems benefit at all. On the other pointer, the very slow development in the efficacy of the management of modest diseases, has suggested a growing need for a multidisciplinary approach to the delivery of therapeutics to targets in tissues
- Track 5-1Targeted Drug Delivery Systems
- Track 5-2Transmucosal Drug Delivery Systems
- Track 5-3Modified Drug Delivery Systems
- Track 5-4Transdermal Drug Delivery Systems
- Track 5-5Magnetically Induced Drug Delivery System
- Track 5-6Sustained Drug Delivery Systems
- Track 5-7Local Drug Delivery Systems
- Track 5-8Ocular Drug Delivery Systems
A few device, apparatus, application, software, material or other article, whether used only or in blend, together with any accessories, including the software intended by its manufacturer to be used specifically for diagnostic and/or therapeutic purposes.
- Track 6-1Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Track 6-2Biomedical Instrumentation Measurements
- Track 6-3Quality by Design (QBD)
- Track 6-4Ophthalmic and ENT Instruments
- Track 6-5Ultrasonography
- Track 6-6Positron-Emission Tomographic (PET) Scanning
- Track 6-7Measurement of Blood Flow and Cardiac Output
Nano medicine is the medical application of nanotechnology. Nano medicine shows from the useful applications of nanomaterial’s and biological devices, to Nano electronic biosensors, and even possible future applications of molecular nanotechnology such as biological machines. Current complications for Nano medicine involve understanding the issues related to toxicity and environmental impact of nanoscale materials
- Track 7-1Nano chemistry
- Track 7-2Nano Physics
- Track 7-3Molecular Nanotechnology
- Track 7-4Nanoparticles
- Track 7-5Nano Biomechanics and Nanomedicine
- Track 7-6Advancement in Nanotechnology
- Track 7-7Gold Nanoparticles
- Track 7-8Nano Micro-Particles
- Track 7-9Carbon Nano-tubes
Pharmaceutics is the research of acquaintances between Preformulation, pharmaceutical plan, conveyance, mien and clinical reaction. The essential unsteadiness nature of another medication will modify its coveted frame into undesired shape when exhibited in a reasonable measurements frame with the excipient/s upon capacity. There are more than 1400 sustained or controlled discharge drugs have been affirmed everywhere throughout the world.
- Track 8-1Pre-formulation in Drug Development
- Track 8-2Product Design to commercial dosage form
- Track 8-3Preclinical formulations
- Track 8-4Biopharmaceutical support in formulation
- Track 8-5Types of formulation
- Track 8-6Intracellular Drug Delivery Systems
- Track 8-7Major challenges in Drug Development
The biomaterials and drug delivery focuses on the synthesis, fabrication, and evaluation of biomaterials, including nanomaterial’s for important applications in biomedicine. Our research efforts give emphasis to the development of new or improved biomaterials with valuable physical, chemical, and biological properties.
- Track 9-1Drug-processing devices
- Track 9-2RNAi-enabled biomaterials
- Track 9-3Theranostic delivery
- Track 9-4Polymeric hydro-gels for drug delivery
- Track 9-5Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
Medicinal chemistry is a discipline at the implication of chemistry, particularly synthetic organic chemistry, and pharmacology and various other biological specialties, where they are involved with design, chemical synthesis and development for flea market of pharmaceutical agents.To succeed in the discovery process medicinal chemists have to implement these initial important tasks: identification of lead molecules which have the desired biological activity using new technologies such as successes and combinatorial chemistry, the lead modification or optimization.
- Track 10-1Natural Products Drug Discovery
- Track 10-2Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Track 10-3Structured and fragment based Drug Design
- Track 10-4Molecular Modeling
- Track 10-5Pro Drug synthesis & Drug Targeting
- Track 10-6Current Research in Medicinal Chemistry
- Track 10-7Drug Discovery & Development
Research & Development is essential in all industries. And, when it arises to the Biopharmaceutical research industry, R&D services not only generates income for the companies involved in the research but it often brings results in lives being set aside, or at least enhancement in patient's lives. The development for lots of companies involves the perfect Pharmaceutical research & development.
- Track 11-1Pharmaceutical Policy
- Track 11-2Research and Development
- Track 11-3Quality Control
Drug delivery defines the tactic and approach to delivering medicine or and different xenobiotics to their site of action inside an organism, with the goal of achieving a therapeutic outcome. Teething troubles with pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics area necessary concerns for drug delivery. Designing and developing novel drug delivery systems, with helpfulness on their application to sickness conditions.
- Track 12-1CNS Delivery
- Track 12-2CNS Delivery
- Track 12-3Major Challenges in Drug Delivery
- Track 12-4Drug Development
- Track 12-5Encapsulation
- Track 12-6Future aspects of Drug Delivery
By definition Industrial Pharmacy is a discipline which consist of manufacturing, development, marketing and distribution of drug products including quality assurance of these activities. This comprehensive research area relates to different functions in pharmaceutical industryPharmacognosy is the study of medicines or crude drugs formed from natural sources such as plants, microbes, and animals.
- Track 13-1Regulatory Affairs
- Track 13-2Drug Development and Drug Formulation
- Track 13-3Pharma marketing & Business Development
- Track 13-4Marine Pharmacognosy
- Track 13-5Medical Ethnobotany
- Track 13-6Traditional medicine inspired drug discovery
- Track 13-7Phytotherapy
Pharmaceutical and biotechnological analysis influences protein drug delivery systems by reputation based on their various therapeutic applications. In effect and potent action of the proteins/peptides makes them the drugs of choice for the treatment of numerous diseases. The united importance of proteins and peptides can be recognized to three main developments. Major, developed analytical methods have promoted the discovery of numerous hormones and peptides that have found applications as biopharmaceuticals
- Track 14-1Peptidal drug delivery
- Track 14-2Polymers for delivery of proteins
- Track 14-3Cell therapy
- Track 14-4Cell-penetrating and cell-targeting
- Track 14-5Peptide Vector for Biologics Brain Delivery
- Track 14-6Controlled release system for Protein Delivery
- Track 14-7Protein Formulation & Aggregation
Pharmaceutical Business is perfect for understudies keen on taking in the business and administration side of social insurance and the pharmaceutical business.Every so often called Medico-marketing or Pharma Marketing in some countries. It is the business of promotion or else promoting the sale of pharmaceuticals or drugs.
Vaccine is a invention that produces immunity against a disease. Vaccines can prevent diseases and are very effective. Vaccine organizes the host immune system to prevent viral infection.it can break the chain of transmission. Vaccines provide active and passive immunity. Vaccines are equipped of the entire disease-causing microorganisms or some of its components. Smallpox vaccine is the first success vaccine. Immunotherapy is the action that uses certain parts of a person’s immune system to fight diseases such as cancer.
Pharmacodynamics is the significance that drugs have on the main part; while pharmacokinetics is the study of the way in which drugs move through the body during absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion. Pharmacokinetics influences decisions over the route of administration. For drugs to products their effects they must interact with the body.
- Track 17-1ADME
- Track 17-2Model of pharmacokinetics
- Track 17-3Toxicodynamics
- Track 17-4Ecotoxicology
- Track 17-5Clinical pharmacokinetics
- Track 17-6Multicellular pharmacodynamics
Bioavailability is a elementary estimate device since it decides the right measurements for non-intravenous organization of a medication. In clinical research initiations, the bioavailability of a medication is a key factor to be estimated in Phase 1 and Phase 2 of clinical trials. Bioequivalence is a term in pharmacokinetics used to review the normal in vivo organic equality of two exclusive arrangements of a medication.
- Track 18-1Route of administration
- Track 18-2Factors influencing bioavailability
- Track 18-3Hepatic first-pass effect
- Track 18-4In vitro Bioequivalence
- Track 18-5Therapeutic index
- Track 18-6Clinical trial formulations
Pharmaceutical Microbiology is one of the theoretical branches of Microbiology. It is the study of microorganisms related with the manufacture of pharmaceuticals like minimizing the microorganisms growth in a processed environment, removing microorganisms and their by-products like endotoxin and exotoxin from water and other materials, and make sure the finished pharmaceutical product sterility.
Pharmacovigilance (PV) is defined as the science and events relating to the detection, assessment, understanding and prevention of adverse effects or any other drug-related problem. WHO established that one Programme for International Drug Monitoring in response to the thalidomide disaster detected in 1961.The aims of PV are to enhance patient care and patient safety in relation to the use of medicines.
- Track 20-1Drug safety
- Track 20-2Clinical and preclinical trails
- Track 20-3Bioassay and its types
- Track 20-4Bioassay and its types
- Track 20-5Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management
Pharmaceutical chemistry is the study of drugs, and it consists of drug development. This comprises drug discovery, delivery, absorption, metabolism, and more. There are components of biomedical analysis, pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics. Pharmaceutical chemistry effort is frequently done in a lab setting.